Leeds City Council are hosting a free live webinar on 29th September, from 11am to midday on how businesses can take on an apprentice as part of Leeds Digital Festival 2020. Register your interest.
75% of employers reported taking on an apprentice has helped their business to improve the quality of their product and service.
About this Event
Employment and Skills Leeds, part of Leeds City Council, alongside partners Estio training and BJSS Consultancy are hosting a live webinar where we will talk you through the steps of taking on an apprentice.
• All the steps involved in recruiting an apprentice
• The help and support available to you, including government grants and funding to help you take on an apprentice
• The key benefits of having apprentices in your organisation
• How a training provider works with you and the apprentice
• Insights and learning from employers BJSS Consultancy and an apprentice
• A Q&A session, where we will answer your questions
Date And Time
Tue, 29 September 2020 11:00 – 12:00 BST
Book now to see the different perspectives from all involved in recruiting an apprentice!